Job Title - Production and Planning Manager
Location - Auckland, NZ
Contract - Full Time
Apply Before - 20th September
This doesn't come up very often, A highly regarded role in one of New Zealand's Fastest growing sustainable companies. The Production and Planning manager will be a member of the Senior Management Team, you will also be expected to:
- Organise, motivate and support a high functioning team of people across multiple timezones.
- Have impeccable communication skills.
- Be involved in Team Development and mentoring.
- Be involved in Divisional Reporting against KPI’s.
Some more detailed Responsibilities below.
- Overall Management of Inventory and Stock holdings Procurement and Margin analysis Evaluate current production processes and recommend improvements.
- Use and evaluate current internal systems to forecast, place and receipt orders.
- Current and Future Trend work and planning.
- Assist in new product development and enhancements.
- Managing and maintaining reasonable stock levels across all warehouses and timezones.
- Keeping staff and customers fully informed on stock levels and stock arrival dates.
- Working closely with external parties throughout the supply chain. That includes : Factories, Freight and Warehouse partners.
- Resolve production issues and escalate unresolved issues to management promptly.
- Processing all paperwork relevant to stock arriving and inwards.
and a bit more about us...We’re customer obsessed at Innocent Packaging, starting with the customer and working backwards. Our job is to make our customers lives easy. We keep it simple, by remembering the magic is in simplicity and simplicity should be echoed in every part of the business. We prioritise design, making the ordinary extraordinary. We take ownership no matter our role and act as leaders not waiting to be told what to do. We hire and develop the best, hiring for attitude and training for skill. We believe that inside every one of us is more potential than we could imagine, and our goal is to help each other to unlock that potential by pursuing growth and learning.
If this sounds like your cup of tea... or coffee, send your CV to fraser@innocentpackaging.