The Global Procurement and Logistics Manager will play a critical role in Innocent Packaging’s upcoming strategic initiatives relating to systems investments and Innocent’s global supply chain. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the supply chain including manufacturing, procurement, purchasing, inventory management, transportation and logistics.
As a key leader within the business team, your drive for high quality and timely delivery in every initiative. To accomplish this, you will engage with local and global teams to align on project vision and execution strategy, striving for the creation of a global standard and motivating key users to be fully invested. You will expect a high standard of documentation for systems and processes that support business capabilities and are expected to maintain forward looking roadmaps for future capability delivery. You will be required to provide guidance to organisations leadership using data driven analysis and your industry experience, to ensure the right trade-offs as we scale the business and build mature tools to support a growing organisation. To excel in this role, you will need to possess a unique mix of forecasting and planning skills, analytical capability, project management expertise, and the ability to create and maintain collaborative working relationships with cross-functional teams and their leaders. As Innocent grows and expands in new marketplaces and broadens its supply chain footprint, you will be critical in the planning and execution of efficient supply chain management and strategies.
To be the Global Procurement and Logistics Manager you -
- Take on a leadership role related to Innocent manufacturing, procurement, purchasing, inventory management, transportation and logistics. Working alongside your team, our manufacturing partners and 3PL partners.
- Provide perspective from your industry experience on how Innocent should operate - what processes should we further standardise or differentiate to build the best in class Innocent Global Supply Chain.
- Serve as subject matter expert for supply chain management, systems and business processes - research leading practices and determine required steps to implement best in class functionalities, provide oversight across platforms and functional areas to ensure that end-to-end processes and data flow seamlessly.
- Drive decision making across cross-functional teams in both the technical and operational arenas, ensuring tradeoffs are understood and mitigations are put in place when required.
- Research and Prepare recommendations - including new product development, data analysis & supporting metrics, process maps and seasonal specials.
- Define and drive documentation of standard business processes and related systems flow to ensure for cross functional clarity of supply chain processes.
- Take a “Big Picture” view - ensure creation of new systems and processes integrates effectively into the existing landscape and does not disrupt business continuity.
Own the Journey to Successful Global Procurement -
- Flexibly move between the manufacturing, procurement, purchasing and supply chain management as required by the situation at hand, leaning on the experts where needed but never allowing forward progress to slow.
- Build and manage a small team of professionals to ensure our systems work to the best of their ability and designed, tested and implemented in a way that enables maximum value attainment.
- Lead your team to ensure a successful stockholding, working with our global partners and external providers to drive trade-off discussions and alignment with industry best practices.
- Work within manufacturing budgets to deliver efficiencies and optimisation plans to maximize revenue opportunities and/or lower costs.
- Manage stock management tools for measuring performance, setting the baseline and measure stock management success.
- Develop strong working relationships with Inventory Planning, Supply Chain, Transportation, Finance and our global team to ensure a cohesive supply chain.
- 5+ years relevant supply chain experience with 2 years leading a team.
- 3+ years product management, agile project/product management or other product ownership roles.
- Significant experience with best in class supply chain systems working with Transportation, Procurement Management Systems, Quality Management Systems and Manufacturing Execution Systems.
- Proven Leadership and Management experience with Supply China Management.
- Proven track record of successfully deploying supply chain processes enabled by systems solutions.
- A degree in Operations, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement.
- Strong communication skills, ability to be firm and precise and concurrently build effective relationships.
- Rigorous attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Highly organised with the ability to drive high level strategic thinking while also rolling up your sleeves to get the job done with a focus on issue resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate in an ambiguous environment to achieve high levels of performance delivering sustained results.
If this sounds like your cup of tea... or coffee, email over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th of November.