We’re customer obsessed at Innocent Packaging, we start with the customer and work backwards. Our job is to make our customers' lives easy across all aspects, and that's why we are looking for a talented individual to expand our Customer Service Department.
You’ll be responsible for delighting our Customers and provide friendly and exceptional customer service.
- Customer Service via phone and email
- Processing account forms received and maintaining accurate customer records across all proprietary systems (Shopify, Unleashed, Xero, Pipedrive).
- Processing sales orders daily
- Be a voice for continuous improvement providing feedback on opportunities and proactively share best practices
- Process returns and make sure they are returned to the correct warehouse in sellable condition before crediting.
- Ensure delivery targets are met
- Swift resolution of delivery issues
- Maintain a strong relationship with dispatch partners
- Work together with the Customer Service Lead
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo.
- Proactive. The ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working collaboratively
- Great time management.
- Interested in the Coffee and hospitality industry is a plus.
- The ability to be creative and think on your feet
- Friendly and Polite
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and timely manner
- Actively problem solve and make judgements for a wide range of queries with quick thinking, initiative, and flexibility
- The confidence to know when to ask for help, and to follow through with asking for it
- Organisation and attentiveness
- Must like dogs (because we have an office Good Boy)
- A high standard of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
- Proficiency in Google Suites - specifically Gmail, Sheets (Excel)
- The confidence, capacity, and willingness to learn products, systems, processes
- Give a sh*t about saving the world
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Hours of Work:
The above position is a Full Time position based at our Auckland office.
If this sounds like your cup of tea... or coffee, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday the 30th of October.