Job Title: Business Development Manager
Contract: Full time
Apply before: 11th May 2021
Are you a results-driven Business Development Manager looking to join a proven team of hospitality and packaging specialists? If you are an ambitious, highly energetic person able to thrive in a fast-paced, conscious environment while working with others, we have the perfect job for you.
We are looking for a dynamic and proven Business Development Manager who is ready to join our highly motivated sales team in order to achieve set sales goals, targets and revenue.
Christchurch Based Business Development Manager Duties and responsibilities
Reporting to the General Manager, our Business Development Manager is responsible for managing and growing commercial relationships which generate value for Innocent Packaging. This will include signing new customers to use our generic range of products and/or customised and branded products, as well as managing and supporting new and existing customers.
The success of this position will be measured by increased commercial revenue, value creation and excellent customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Meeting weekly and monthly KPI’s set out by the National Sales Manager
- Establishing new commercial relationships in Canterbury and the South Island
- Develop and maintain existing partnerships with your customer portfolio.
- Liaise closely with Operations and Production teams in preparation of new business.
- Maintain CRM system to ensure all customer information is easily available, including but not limited to pricing, addresses, contact details, and negotiated terms.
- Establishing a market-leading understanding of our products, production methods and the product afterlife options.
If this sounds like your cup of tea... or coffee, we'd love to hear from you. Please email applications to email@example.com by Friday the 11th May.